Bareboat Yacht Charter Sailing Holiday

Bareboat charters are for a minimum of one week. Special arrangements can be made for shorter charter holidays.

You will have to provide evidence of seamanship skills from a recognized yacht club or sailing school, such as a letter of certificate.

All vessels in our bareboat fleet are designed for ease of operation even with only two aboard. Regular radio calls, cruising information, Electronic instruments (GPS etc.), maps and pre-charter briefings ensure you of a trouble-free holiday.

  • All our yachts are superbly equipped, maintained and carry extensive safety and recreation gear.

  • To make your holiday more enjoyable fishing and snorkeling gear is provided. Our bareboat charter costs offer real value for money.

Please note that in Greece the marina fees are the lowest in Mediterranean and on some islands no existing. If you prefer to charter your own yacht we also arrange a bareboat service. You have to organise a group of people yourself and must have at least two experienced sailors in your party.

 

How to book Bareboats

Contact your agent or us directly. When we receive your request we send you current information on availability and price. An option, direct or through your agent, will hold the boat for 5 days while you make your decision. Options are automatically cancelled unless confirmed.

When we receive your confirmation, you will be sent charter contracts, approved by Greek National Tourist Organisation and the Greek Ministry of Merchant Marines.

Read the contracts, terms and conditions carefully, sign and return to us. On receipt of the contract with 60% of the charter fee your booking is confirmed. The remaining 40% of your charter contract will be paid on boarding the vessel after you have checked the yacht and inventory.

ATLANTIS Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 52.2

Bareboat Charter

From €3100.00 euro

Bavaria 33 2 Cabins 2007)

Bareboat Charter

From €1528.00 euro

Bavaria 37 - 3 Cabins (2007)

Bareboat Charter

From €1854.00 euro

Bavaria 37 - 3 Cabins (2014)

Bareboat Charter

From €2089.00 euro

Bavaria 39 - 3 Cabins (2007)

Bareboat Charter

From €1973.00 euro

07 Bavaria 40-3 Cabins 2013.jpg

Bavaria 40 - 3 Cabins (2013)

Bareboat

From €2295.00 euro

08 Bavaria 41-3 Cabins 2015.jpg

Bavaria 41 - 3 Cabins (2015)

Bareboat Charter

From €2524.00 euro

09 Bavaria 46-4 Cabins 2016.jpg

Bavaria 46 - 4 Cabins (2016)

Bareboat Charter

From €3438.00 euro

10 Bavaria 50-5 Cabins 2008.jpg

Bavaria 50 - 5 Cabins (2008)

Bareboat Charter

From €3438.00 euro

11 Elan 344-3 Cabins 2006.jpg
12 Elan 384-3 Cabins 2009.jpg

Elan 384 - 3 Cabins (2009)

Bareboat Charter

From €2078.00 euro

13 Oceanis 323-2 Cabins 2007.jpg

Oceanis 323 - 2 Cabins (2007)

Bareboat Charter

From €1528.00 euro

14 Sea Perk 45 Cruiser.jpg

SEA PERK Bavaria 46 Cruiser

Bareboat Charter

From €2280.00 euro

15 Sun Odyssey 321-2 Cabins.jpg

Sun Odyssey 33i - 2 Cabins (2014)

Bareboat Charter

From €2871.00 euro